Header Ads

Mom's Boy Chateau - Mom I Am Your Husband - 1




Mom Boy Chatti 2018 - I went Shyamal this year to 18. My mother and my mother are called Sulekha at home, I was called as Khoka at home. My father is often out of business in Kolkata. Let's say about the mother's condition, 35 years of age, but she still has no impression on her body. A pair of chest Dasai Mai! During the walk, the huge stomach dulunis spread the drug.

Puja cults are busy all day long. The big business of my father is the result of the blessings of his Guru. So parents obey the Guru in the letter. I have a lot to say about Gurudeva. He always tells me open words.

One day Gurudev said, "Shyamol, you have grown mad?"

I did not say

"Do you want to see?" - Guru said.

I was shy, but I said, "yes"

Gurudev said, "Well, all right, but what do you have to say, will it be?"

After some time the Guru again came to our house. Thakurghare sent mother to call. The gurus and the mother are sitting in the door, I am listening to all to hide-
Gurudev, "Sulekha, a great danger in front of your husband! Masturbation! "

Mother, "he cried, what is said, Guru? Gurudev do not do anything? Find a way out. "

- "There are ways, but you can talk about it."

Mother returned the hope, "Is that the way?"

As the teacher said, the sky fell on his mother's head! "You must meet your son."

The mother woke up and cried.

The Guru said calmly, "What do you do?" There is no way to deny financially. Two days from today, you will meet on the full moon night, if you do not stay in danger. This is the only way! "

The mother came out of the clutter and ran from the quilt. I became hideaway.

Gurudev called me out of the house and said, "You have got ready for the morning, be prepared on the next night."

I'm happy, my state of tumble bursting in excitement. Looking at the deep navel and chest milk on the side of the pimple, we are eating vimari. Duluni of my daughter is making me crazy. Thinking of my mother's body is becoming more unstable. And after all, it's all mine. On the other hand, the mother left almost all the water and food.

However, finally that day came, in the middle of the day, the mother gave away the servants of the house-Bakar. Then the mother took me out. We did the market for the afternoon. The mother asked me to go to the sari shop and choose sari. All of my choices were bought.

I bought some night dress, Bra-panty in the hiding. The mother was sitting in the car with a pretty gown. I was walking back and forth to see my dumplings in my mother's belly. Loluv was looking at the eyes of the street guy, as if he would swallow completely. I was so proud of myself, is not this my mother? And today I will be putting on, all of this is my right from today.

Mother went home to take a bath, I tried to look for a leakage, but I could not see anything except the dark shadow. After half an hour, the Guru came. He said that the Khoka which is outside, that, by returning home, it will return home. I started to walk unsteady on the road, I do not want to cut the time! Every second is a one hour, every minute, every day. I spent my time in the house, I found teachers in my house, I found my mother! What else can I say about the form, as if an opulence has come down from heaven.

Seeing me, Gurudev said, "Income nitty, income !. Look forward to you! "

I said, "What is a pujo today?"

- Yes, yes, yes. Today is a big pujo. Your father is in dire danger, and you have to protect him. "

"What to do Guru Do I have to worship? "

- "Yes, you have to pooja your mother's vagina. You have to fill your bowels, your mom's vagina. Only then will your father be saved from this danger. "

I thought of going astray. But how is it possible?

- "Rama, understand him. There is no way! "

Mother, "Khoka Guruji said exactly. You have to do it for your father. "(This is what I wanted to talk to from the mouth of the mother) To talk, the mother looked down, but on the face I saw a mixture of shame and laughter. That passionate cigarette made drunk.

The gurdev started pouring ghee in the fire and started jumping loudly. My mother stood up and started to read the mantra by wearing it. I am enjoying the beauty of my mother's body! Slewles-transparent sarees all want to get out of the stairs.

I bought the sari with the desire. And the blouse has been cut back - big throat The fleshy body curve covered me with a beard, and I wish I could do it again! At the end of the prayer, the Guru gave us one hand. Then Tagore asked me to sit in bed on the bed of the house.

Then Guruji ordered her to spread my legs on both sides with my legs. Earlier Dhon papa was standing in front of her mother's body, and she got more excited after touching her.

Guruji began to read the mantra and the Ganges sprinkled water, and told the mother to pursue over the lap. This time, the leodraha is standing right in the middle of the stomach crushing. I noticed that the mother was shy, but now she is forced to wear a lot of force. Then Guruji blessed us and went out of the door.

In some moments mom walked into one corner of the field and once walked. I found dough water in the mother's room. I went to Pish and fell on my face and said, "Do not cry", Khoka, you are my son! I said, we have to do it for my father. This is our dream! Show mother assured.

I took hold of her, and pulled her sari from my body in one stretch. I grabbed my back from the back, and I used to crush the football-size mounds, make the body look shaky and make me uncomfortable to eat.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.