Header Ads

The story of the mother boy cheodachudi



Opening the story, millions of children who come from outside the city of Kolkata are mesmerizing in the suburbs. We had rented the lower house of our house like these, some boys, some were students, and some people were working in a private office. My father is busy all day with a doctor, his physician and nursinghome, even if he returned home from the same city once in a month, and even after returning, he returned so late in the night that I or my mother could not know before morning, when I came to know when my father came out The guests went to sleep in the room. While cleaning the house in the morning, my mother was sleeping. choda chudi maa
Anyway, my mother was worried about my studies, so one of my messengers told me to teach me. His name was Suhekswar Rai, MA in English, computer was learned, before he was born in science, then working in a private firm. So Dada taught me all things, very well, I was also doing a good result. Mao was very happy, so she loved grandfather very much. When I was the first good servant of the mother, my grandfather said to my grandfather, "Do you want me to say whatever you want in addition to the fees?" The grandfather smiled - later tell me alone for a day. The mother said that - I am compiling now, so to speak in the pass house and talk. Dada agreed and went to his house with his mother.
They have entered the house for a long time. Meanwhile, my order has been stuck, so I stepped towards the house to call my grandfather. But I heard from the house very laughing - I knew that you would do this, so I offered my mother's throat! I see the gap between the window and the mother and the grandfather are laughing at me, my grandfather's arms are hugging my mother's waist, who knows what's going on in front of me, I have not said anything else. But what I heard when coming is astonishing. Mother smiled and said, Come on in the night, now it is better to be careful in front of the boy, is not it? I understand that something is going to happen in the night today. I will be very enthusiastic about what happens at night, I will see. So soon I went to sleep in my house and fell asleep. Ammu choda choti
Here's a need to keep talking, my mother is very beautiful and sexy. I checked her blouse later -38 size, and Pantee-36 size. The mother's height was 5'6 '', but the weight was not more than 50-55- that means slim but big tits, bloated asshole, waist waist, and exposure to sari, practice blouse. When the mother came in front of her mother, she could not see the upper half of the mine with a deep groove in her lower-cut blouse and she could not see the sexy farsighted tulapata - mother went down from Navi to Kamasem 4-4.5 "Down, well, Bales are also understood. The biggest asset of his mother was his two-legged eyes and two pink lips of pink color. I do not see if the mother wants to be attracted to him. I was so attracted to my mother that from the time of the intermediary she would say it later, now listen to what my mother had on that night-
I lie down in my eyes and see what may happen among them, the mother entered the house, but I closed my eyes and stayed after. Mother pulled out the door and went outside to the house. I wonder what will happen, what will happen, when I lie down while sleeping, I did not find myself. Suddenly, water was thirsty for getting thirsty, due to the enthusiasm, I was lying on the night after drinking food, I did not bring water in the house, mother was also encouraged like me, that is why Mao has forgotten to water today, so go ahead to the kitchen to drink water. When I was sleepy I could have forgotten what happened in my mother's house, but when I returned to the water, my mother returned to my mother-in-law, peeping out of my mother's eye. In the blue egg lighthouse, the room looked as pleasant, I noticed that my mother was lying on the bed and she was lying on the bed. Eats her maidu and her waist in her mother's abdomen; no one has any clothes on her body; Both of them are scared to sleep, I have realized that my grandmother has a grandmother, then she is not able to understand, I am not able to understand my sexy compatriot mother lying on her bed and breathing her mouth with my teacher- I get the reward for getting her first in the exam.
I saw my mother hugging her face and tears her mouth and twisted, Ah, oh oh, give it loudly, she said, after doing such a thing, the mother said, - Now do not woke up a little. To say, Dada, the two of them got up and kept their hands on both sides and started choking their mothers with fists. Mao Ah Ah oh oh oh what happiness is to give after a blow, give it to the gutta today, it is comforting you go, you can not get it, but if you die, oh oh ohma mother, be very jealous, Kill the blood out of the blood. Ah Ah! Is this my oh my mother said in a few moments. But the grandfather was still crying, but the grandfather was still seen adding to the cud, he could not stop. Suddenly, Cudda's grandfather got her mother swollen and pulled her finger from the back of the couch, she was very tall, Uri Sala was thick, and my finger was at least 16 fingers, and so thick, my wrist was not so thick. Dada Bamrata looked like a nervous spice of our house, Dada's thick cum-throat mother realized that I was very happy, and so I understood that mother was so loud. Then also, Leila, grandfather flopped in the mouth of the mother, or the cuddly mother in the ass, and Mao happily plays Gaddon with her big cock all night long
I saw that the first of my nuns became stiff in my hand, slowly opening my hands, opening my pants, after a short time my juice came out, I saw my mother dying, I first learned to woke. However, I was not able to move from the window in some way, the mother drank more and more till night and I stood and saw the mother's nod. Then both of them were tired and tired after a while. Mother embraced her and said, 'You are going to sleep with me every day from now, amin me all day long, when I was pointing to you, why did not you understand? Dada- I did not understand why I wanted to sneak through you - who did not get you? But when you want to give me tea while giving me tea, keep me on my head, or while sitting close to my elbows while I am talking, open your groin in my elbows or open the doors and open the doors of the blouse and show me this palm maidu. Stand high on the door so that I have to enter my chest and touch my chest, so I knew you earlier You will open the hips clothes, I just say what you khumjacchilama excuse. Anyway, tell me why do you like to pick me up?
Mother said - One day while walking around the roof, I saw a dumb in the back of the mess, I was surprised to see the size of your leader's dhoti, from the top of the house, everyday, this thing is coming to my house every day and I am putting dildos and brinjal in the fence, and I am getting irritable? I thought that it was not my fate, but it was also good for you, I hope you will enjoy happiness, but you see that the whole flavored goods, Sonagachhi must have been very well? Look, I do not know that I am a nightmare of irritation, but I am very happy to know you today. I will do this every day, I will do whatever I want to do. Dada said- So every day, everybody will be able to know if you are going to sleep with you every day? The mother-in-law who is in your house, arrange to send them somewhere else. Shift your room to the pass of the stairs, and let the students of the college give their outer room, open a door in your house, come to my house, and go to the other door, then there will be no more problems. I realized that my big cock had become crazy due to this thick cock, that is, in my bed, I do not get my father in bed, then things have got in my hand, now neither Cuddai nor sleep at night. It's coming in the morning and I've been going to sleep as well.
Then, after one month without leaving a month, two of the men went to work, the house was shifted as the mother wanted. Every night, Mother brought her grandfather to her house and started chanting, my father did not feel so much about my mother, who started my mother with my grandfather. I used to watch 9 o'clock in the night, my food grew and my mother became red for sleeping. - Mother started to read the sex of her mother, while giving me food, I could see the mother's open feet, with open feet and mine deep grooves, but mother would have been so sensitive No, I am also. Sleeping sexier in the bedgyagata her body washed and kept in bed for the grandfather. Initially, the mother waited for me to sleep, and after I did not sleep, I used to take my grandmother away from my mother, and at the end I entered my house as long as my grandfather used to be grateful, she used to sleep with us at night and drink directly with Mother. All the grandfather - I used to see it every night, my father would not come home, but I saw that the mother was in a mess. The grandmother did not sleep in the mother's nest and did not sleep at night - the mother of the madness was in a drunkenness, she became frenetic, the good father was protected.The grandfather's mother's drunkenness really understood that her mother could not sleep and now she also started to take advantage of her ability to know more. I understood that one day - I laid off the lights off, mother is taking her grandfather as usual in the house of the passes - suddenly I saw the two going from the house to the stairs. I came to the window in the dark room to see it. Seeing the ladder with the ladder, they are coming up with the two friends, everyone is empty, only half open lungi in the reading - there is nothing inside them, they are holding their mother's waist and neck - one's hands are covered with maidto and the hands of others are touching the gaunt and entering into the lens. The mother is bent over the waist of the two hands and bunds her hands with her hand. The mother brought her smiling face to her with such kind of affection. I understand that today's mother will be massing, grandfather has called his friends together, all together, for the sake of feeding my mother in a plunge.
I went to my mother's house, and I saw that Mother was so disturbed that even today, when the light of the house was flashed, she came out with three outsiders in her bedroom. They have torn their mother's lingerie, they have their lungs lying on the floor, three of them have buried her on the bed of her marriage today, and she is packing a bundle in her fists, banging one's mother in her mother's mouth Mother's abdomen is rubbing all my rubbles 3 Together and Mother is happily hugging the man's waist in front of the face. The boy's tactics and strangers brought two men to the house and saw me like a clerical tailor, and then I got very fast after that, too angry with my mother. I did not say anything on the day of bringing nails to my house, Dad did not come home and my mother did not get irritable enough to do this.
But today I saw that Mother has become a whore. After a while, two new males out of their mother's mouth and filled their faces in the face; only grandmother kept pressing the mother's maidto, so the mother kept her friends in both hands and bent over and dragged her to the dad's wick feed. When the grandfather was out of the house, he put his mother on the side of the bed and fisted from the front and the rear, filled his mother's waist and maidu with a bundle and pulled it tightly together. Then together, the mother took one's throat and shook her tight knees. Standing standing, After reading, grandfather took her alone in the bed and clutched it in the bed; However, after 3 minutes, the mother of the night turned around and turned down in the morning with a loud voice.
Mother was hung up with her fan and face reddish, but she did not have the ability to move around in bed, but she did not have the ability to move around three men all night. I went into tea with my mother, and the mother hid my cunt and mite with my torn lingerie. I said - Stay tuned, they went down in front of me in front of me and I was in the kitchen. What is the mother started? I'm talking to my father today. I have not said anything to my grandmother for so long, but I did not say anything about your pain, but when you start, people will call me Khanqi's son on the street and there will be no way except my head! Mother said, Please give up this time and do not make such a mistake, do not say anything to my father, when I understand my irritation, listen to me. I will never call anyone other than your grandfather, in my house - you see. I got a sari saa and blouse with tea on the bed - can not I get cooked? Mother kept lying quietly. I went out of the house.
In the weekdays, the meses leave empty 10, the student, office staff, everybody goes to college or office, I also go to school, the house is empty, what does my mother know all day? One day our 1 student died due to 11 Tatei, Naturally I stepped towards the house. I saw the milkwheel bike standing there, while locking our gate, I opened the gate with my key, I came up to there but there is no one, where is the mother or the where-the kitchen, the bathroom, there is no place in the house! If you want to see the name of your grandfather, you have to stop the door from your side to go to your grandfather's house, so it can easily be meshed. However, when I entered the grandfather's house, I found that the door was locked inside and the grandfather could not close the door in such a way, so after coming back, I went inside the Dada's mess. - The empty meses and grandfather's door was closed to the mes. I have been surprised to wonder that the hollow is closed from the two ends ie there is someone inside? Let us go and think that we went to the window of the house of Dada's house. One tiger window of Dadar's house and it is also called a small fox in the stairs. I kept my eyes but I could not see anything in the darkness, but I realized that the room was not empty, I was getting the impression of the human press, so that I was waiting to see the eyes, and I was happy to see the eyes.
I see that my mother is sitting in her grandmother's bed and she gets milk and she gets one milk as her cow, she is comfortably laid on her lap, and she has nothing to wear on her waist. The man's look was not something to be seen, but the cobra was big enough - the face was not in the mouth of the mother. Mother's studies show that only 1 shade of sage, saya, blouse is nothing, sarisarera
The man got up and dragged his mother's clothes away from the body, and the mother stood on the waist and began to eat and drink - just as Draupadi is going to get dressed, only here, Drupadi is encouraging herself to take a look, and in her place her favorite nun. Mother Bukdooto said high, will the young bull be put on the face of your cow? The man immediately pulled the mother to Maidto and put a hand on his face, Maa cuddled his head with his head and started sucking it. Eat ghee ghee khoya kh kh khoya khoya khoya happiness, yah bite tadka maidtoo, uh ah. Before the end of the closing, I saw the man filling the water with the fisting of the mother and Mao took hold of her bundle with one hand and out of the house. Both of them are made from a well-made garbage and khaki, no one is less than anyone, but neither of them came out, but the mother's feet made two gaps and she sat down on her face and began to eat gud juice juice- just like the calf cow drool Eat, Mao looked at the head with a pose, just like the Gaeya stood in the four legs.
The man mature gumto struck on the nose dipped mom fisting wine and play a long time, and then I saw both mania is extreme, pussy up her mother stood behind Bamrata set seemed mature and mundituku into the mother lay in her komarata both hands round the maiduto catake the bull as a gamka gamka the The mother started foaming her bundle and started to get up on her neck - just like the horn Dr chode palm calf And it does not move, even hours, mom knows how many times the mother has lost, and who knows the time out of that michigan or how many times it has been taken out - stop or stop There is no name for anybody, just look at the date palm, just as the juice flows, and the mother's cages are falling apart.
Then both of them got tired and came to the bed and amazed me and laid the man on the bed and took his bamrata hand in his hands and started fondling her pussy and riding on her pussy. The stains are stained by a snake. The mother said that she was eating meat but she did not leave it, but she said that even after that, she got suffocated. The mother's nostrils stopped at one time and the man started to choke his mother in bed and started choking her pussy in the pussy filled with fists. Then she began to cry loudly and then she started coming out of the cage. Mao saw hands scattered in bed comfort is uh uh uh happiness rays shed Oh, to die wish dost thou codona taste coda fellow coda gentleman's wife Something foal does not charisa not wanted shattering de I took gudata very kutakutuni Ray took gudata, ah ah Ah oh pair up and add to the waist rope, add to the cuddle, Ah oh began to do, while the man does not go too low - le eat khaki madi, Stretching to the lips and adding more. The mother said to eat buttermilk, I will go to the ray one day will go to bed with you, do not give happiness to you, you will not go back to you? Now the wig is good. She was about to lose three times.
And then there was so much exposure that all the sexy dresses used to read that how many moms are there to eat at night in addition to my stomach. Lingarera up through Pap saw maiera out. Mother was the most lustrous woman on earth in my eyes, I dreamed every day dreaming of mother as a bitch. Anyway, at 3:30, they rode up the wardrobe, wearing the necklace of the mother, and clothed in the cloth, and covered her mouth with a lot of laughter and the man lungita then dragged her back from the back and said, when will I go and sleep with this bull in my goat? The mother laughed and said- Going on Monday night, now there is 7 days, so keep the oil well prepared from today, do you understand your happiness? He pulled his bamrata under the lungi floor. As soon as they were traveling, I quickly picked up the pants and took them off. After entering Bermuda and Binigaita, I went to the dining table with one book, and to see the condition of my mother and to see the condition of my mother, I would also look at it.
Carefully locked the door with the milkman, locking the door, the mother got up quickly and saw me completely surprised - you? She was passing through her wet clothes, she had not hidden her clothes. She did not hide anything from the book, she was barely bound to wear a cloth, she realized that the gourd turned the milkman's head in the dress, so she had milk

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.